Alissa Pittenger – About Me
Creative professional with 10+ years experience, both agency side and in-house. Strong passion for leading the best work alongside the best teams. Currently, I reside in Seattle WA and work full time on a high-caliber creative team at Nordstrom.
Current Responsibilities – Creative Brand Strategist, Nordstrom
– Senior member of Nordstrom’s internal brand team that executes roughly 10 store opening campaigns, Anniversary Sale, Services & Loyalty, four holiday campaigns, and two large seasonal campaigns a year.
– Create strategy and direction for campaigns listed above to be executed and implemented online, across all Nordstrom stores in signage, windows, displays, print pieces and catalog.
– Audit, evolve and uphold the Nordstrom brand on internal and external initiatives.
– Lead on Loyalty & Service initiatives’ creative roadmap, aligning to marketing and business goals.
– Develop roughly 10 creative strategy decks a year for retention and acquisition campaigns.
– Work with other strategists, fashion directors, print buyers, editors, visual merchandising, print and online execution teams to see creative vision through to completion.
– Partner with the Fashion Office for seasonal campaigns such as Spring and Fall.
– Partner with UX and Technology to align on roadmaps, latest modernizations and focus groups.
– Source illustrators, photographers and creative talent specific to brand campaigns.